Level - An introduction
Welcome to Level, We are peer to peer mobile app tuition platform and a network to learn instantly.
When you see or sign up to Level, we ask you to agree to these terms and conditions. This way you know what to expect from us and what we can expect in return. So you know what you are signing up for, we have put together a simple guide to our terms.
1. Our Terms and Conditions
Any additional terms we will bring them to your attention and they will become part of these Terms.
You agree that you will treat Level tutors with respect and not use foul language make threats or discuss matters other than those related to the session booked for which you seek help. You agree that you will not solicit any personal information, or suggests any offline meeting or conversion, you agree to immediately notify us by email at support@Levelapp.in
- If you don't agree to these terms Level has every right to suspend your User ID.
- If you are using the Application these terms are binding between You and Level.
Tutors are made available as per the session bookings, though you might not always get a tutoring session due to the following reasons.
- Due to unavailability of tutors for the specific subject at the specific time
- Due to technology problems or
- During app downtime.
Use of the application is available only to persons who can form legally binding under indian law, the application can be used who are 13 years of age or older, the application is not available to users whose User ID can be suspended by Level for any reason.
To become a tutor one has to fill in the required details like Degree, Stream, Year, Mode and choose Topics to teach, Level will interview the tutor and then will be taken on board.
4. Payment Terms
- Level will collect the session payment and will transfer the amount to the tutor only after the session is completed,
- If we are unable to confirm a session, any amount collected by Level for the request will be refunded to the concerned student, we will confirm the request to the student via email or text message.
- Level agrees that no refund will be permitted in respect of session cancellation halfway or reach us at support@Levelapp.in
- Any third party payment issue in terms of receiving or accepting the payment is not the responsibility of Level.
- Once the session is completed both the parties will receive a confirmation Email or SMS.
You understand and acknowledge that appropriate Government Agencies, Departments or Authorities may require taxes to be collected from students and tutors to be remitted to the respective Tax Authority. The law in jurisdictions may vary, but these taxes may be required to be collected and remitted as a percentage of the session fee set by Level.
6. Cancellation & Refund
If you would like to cancel your session for any reason, you may do so by sending an email to support@Levelapp.in
Level reserves the right at its sole discretion, to modify the application or modify the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice, we will also update the date at the top of the these terms. By continuing to access or using the application after we post modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified terms. If the terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the application.
Level welcomes and encourages you to provide feedback and suggestions to improve the application. You may submit feedback by emailing us contact section inside the application.